Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Viz Media vs. Mangastream!


 I think I've got a better understanding of the situation. It seems that Viz Media a big provider of Japanese tied products like manga and anime got a little minced about manga stream offering free manga content and now there's a bit of conflict and doubt about what manga stream's responsibilities are. Manga streams defense is a horde of loyal fans combined with the fact that they only archive about 4 or so chapters per manga at a time, discarding them from the archives as new chapters come out. So there appears to be a dispute over whether manga stream is hurting support for artists and writers by offering their stuff for free, even though there is a counter argument that manga stream is indeed supportive of the anime and manga.

Well that's what I have so far I'll keep you posted and crank out my next article come the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment